Sexy Shea Butter!
Top 10 Skin Benefits of Shea Butter
1) Antioxidant - donates electrons and counteracts free radicals.
2) Anti-inflammatory - reduces inflammation or swelling.
3) Stimulates Collagen Production - connective fibrous tissues of the skin.
4) Skin Regenerating - high levels of fatty acids promote growth and restoration of new skin cells.
5) UV Protecting - helps to shield the skin from ultra violet radiation from the sun preventing skin damage.
6) Deep Layer Hydration - hydrates beyond the first layer of skin cells.
7) Repairs Scars, Fine Lines & Wrinkles - creates healthier and smoother looking skin.
8) Skin Strengthening - vitamins A & E and fatty acids feed and nourish skin cells.
9) Heals Minor Cuts & Burns - high levels of antioxidants and healing compounds assist skin in healing.
10) Relieves Ezcema - repairs rough damaged and flaking skin with it's high levels of vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids.