At Omtoria we are 100% committed to upholding your privacy.
As a user of this website you can be confident that we will:
- Only collect information required for fulfilling the services requested.
- Never share personal information about you with any outside person or organization unless required to do so by law.
- Give you access to your information and remove your information from our system on your request.
- Use all the appropriate security technology to keep your information and our website safe.
What we Collect
You are in no way obliged to give personal information to Omtoria but refusing to provide necessary personal information will affect your use of the website.
In order to purchase a product from Omtoria, you will be required to provide us with your:
Full name , home address, shipping address, telephone number, email address and credit card information
We only request this information as it necessary to complete a sales transaction. Please be advised that we take every reasonable precaution to keep your information safe and secure.
All information submitted to Omtoria in the form of a customer testimonial will become the property of Omtoria. We can choose to display such information in anyway we deem appropriate. In the event your customer testimonial is put on public display, the testimonial may include your name, as well as the city and state/province in which you live.
How we Protect You
We ensure that:
- Our employees are held accountable for any information they have access to.
- We limit the collection of information to that which is relevant to our cause and purpose.
- We will not disclose your information to a third party without your consent unless required to do so by law.
- All your personal information is kept at a secure location.
- We use all appropriate security software to ensure your information is kept out of harms way.